Fire Tech Camp is an exciting and rapidly growing tech education business, offering opportunities to work with young people and inspire the next generation of programmers, entrepreneurs and makers. Take a look at our current opportunities and help us make the future.
We are recruiting Camp Instructors for holiday camps, afterschool courses and weekend activities throughout the UK.
Camp Instructors will ideally be current or recent university students studying computing, software engineering, or other engineering topics at a top university. Experience attending or working in a summer camp environment is a plus, as are foreign languages and First Aid training.
You will be expected to attend 1-2 days of training prior to their camp sessions, and must obtain a DBS check in order to work with children. You need to be available to work during different holiday schedules, or weekends and afternoons during the year. You will follow the curricula provided and make sure that their campers are attaining their educational goals. In addition you will be able to manage behaviour issues and lead games and activities outside the classroom. You need to be punctual, responsible, positive and enthusiastic. Click below for more info, to contact us, or to complete an application form.
Please complete our online application and get in touch with email@example.com for a complete job description or further information.
We are looking for Lead Instructors who can manage camps, instructors and provide back-up in terms of both content and behaviour management issues.
Lead Instructors are ideally experienced and enthusiastic teachers with some content knowledge in topics that we teach. The Lead Instructor manages the camp site, and makes sure that all of the children are being challenged, kept safe, and are having a great experience. The Lead Instructor will manage the team of tutors, providing feedback and helping them improve and inspire every day. Lead teachers also work with our families to be sure that they get good information and feedback.
We have opportunities for Lead Instructors to work throughout the summer in London, Manchester, Bristol, Reading, Cambridge and in our residential camps. We have opportunities for Saturday and afterschool work. There are some opportunities for international travel for our Lead Instructors.
Marketing Intern (Paid)
We are looking for a marketing intern to support the marketing manager and technical director in community management and content marketing. The intern will be a core member of our small, but growing, team and will be given the opportunity to learn how to build a business, develop strong technical and marketing skills.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to increase awareness of the Fire Tech brand and increase student registration.
- Manage the content calendar by creating and scheduling relevant content and messaging across all social channels ( FB, Twitter, Insta, Blog & Linkedin)
- Monitor online presence, SEO, link and content building
- Develop relationships with blogs and improve PR
- Supporting website maintenance – updating content, monitoring Google Analytics, running A/B testing.
- Work with Media Production Intern to edit/create imagery/video
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in digital marketing
- Strong social media skills and understanding of social media analytics.
- Strong written communication skills. (Show us a sample of a blog post, or other writing that shows us you understand how to write compelling copy!)
- Good visual design skills, able to use Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Impact-driven and comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Passionate about the digital world, tech and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Solution driven – continually seeks new ways to learn and improve.
- Experience with HTML, CSS and WordPress advantageous
- Completed a Marketing, Digital Media or PR module at University
- Must be eligible to work in the UK via a student visa or EU citizenship
- Contract for 3-6 months /2-3 days per week (with possibility of extension)
Please email cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org