Providing access to tech education for all
Social impact, access and inclusiveness are core to our values at Fire Tech.
Our social impact initiatives help provide life-changing STEM education for underrepresented students that help shape the direction of their future.
We partner with government organizations, charities and corporates to develop bespoke learning programmes for specific audiences. Would you like to partner with us? Find out more here or email us directly at email@example.com
Parents who qualify for the Child Care voucher scheme will be able to choose this as a payment option at checkout.
We impact the lives of young people across the world
- We have reached 15,000 Omani students via our new online platform
- We have impacted 5,000 primary school students via our Amazon Future Engineers partnership
- We will work with 2,500+ UK students this year via our camps and school tech clubs
Our students report deep changes to knowledge skills and attitudes
- 70%+ of students thought coding/creating with tech was easy after Fire Tech (vs 18% before)
- 76% said their confidence increased
- 77% of students spent more than an hour creating with tech (vs 45% before)
- Read more in our 2019 Impact Report.