The team at Fire Tech is so committed to providing an exciting, excellent, and engaging experience that we are making a promise to all of our students and parents.
Introducing our commitment to you:
“We’ll never leave you and your child unhappy with your chosen course.”Fire Tech Promise
With our promise made, you can book with us safe in the knowledge that we’re committed to making your child’s learning experience one they’ll enjoy and grow from. You can relax knowing that if for whatever reason, something doesn’t go the way you expect, we have you covered.
How it works:
- If you’re not happy with the course you’ve chosen, simply let our customer services team know before the second session of your course.
- Our team will work with you to resolve any issues that might be impacting your enjoyment of the course or learning experience.
- If the course just isn’t the right one, we’ll work with you to find another option, or enable you to choose another course at a later date. When transferring from one course to another, the new course must be of a similar value to the original.
Got a question?
Feel free to get in touch with our customer services team or head to our Help Centre.
Terms & Conditions:
- The ‘Fire Tech Promise’ is offered to customers in good faith and Fire Tech reserves the right to remove this guarantee if we suspect any abuse of the scheme.
- Please contact us before the second session of your course as this gives us the best opportunity to resolve any issues before the course progresses further or seek a transfer to another course. After the course has progressed it is sometimes too late to transfer to other running courses.
- Troubleshooting any issues that have arisen at the start of the course may need involvement from parents/guardians with areas like software downloads and setup. Your support in this area is greatly appreciated.
- Learning about tech can be challenging at first. We often find that when students find the first sessions demanding, they click into gear as the week progresses and end up really thriving once they get settled.
- When offering the option of transferring or deferring to another course, the course must be of a similar value and there must be space available for an additional student. Courses that have already started may not be able to be joined late, this will be decided at the discretion of Fire Tech staff.
- If the course you are transferring to is of less value to the original, we will offer a credit to your Fire Tech account of the remaining amount.
About Fire Tech:
Fire Tech’s mission is to give young people the tools and inspiration to become the tech creators, makers, and leaders of the future. We have delivered over 80,000 learning experiences to young people across the world. Courses include Python & Java coding, AI, game design, and digital media production. Each workshop is designed to teach young people future skills such as design thinking, collaboration, and problem-solving. All of our programmes are taught by tech-savvy teachers from some of the UK’s leading universities.