The kids have only been back at school five minutes, it seems, and already we have Easter break coming up again!
We know it’s been a challenge this year and much of last year to keep them both entertained and educated (even more so than usual) – so allow us to help out this Easter!
We’ve got a full programme of fantastic fun and educational Easter Break courses to give them something to look forward to – AND we are also launching our Spring2021 Campaign: #ExploreYourFuture, so we’ve also got some great expert guests involved to help your kids explore future careers in tech.
Why join one of our courses this Easter Holiday
If the above isn’t enough to convince you, read on to find out why enrolling on one of our courses is a great idea for you and your child this Easter!
- Most courses are 4-5 days long, helping give your kids something to look forward to every day for 4-5 days, not including the Bank Holidays. These days can then be just for family easter fun – sunny spring walks, easter-egg hunts and relaxing as a family.
- All courses are fully remote, meaning that you can easily maintain social distancing and participate from wherever you are!
- Each course gives an interactive, live experience from 10 am to 3 pm each day (with regular breaks).
- Kids collaborate with new like-minded friends in small class sizes and can build a project to share with family and friends.
- Your child can choose from a range of courses and learn the latest technology – taught by inspiring expert tutors! Meet some of the tutors here.
- We even have some awesome inspiring tech entrepreneurs who will be checking in to make things extra interesting throughout the week at lunchtimes.
Which tech entrepreneurs will be joining us
Olga is the founder of VR edtech Musemio – a VR mobile game that features interactive cultural content supported by physical museum collections, aiming to bring museum knowledge into the home of every child in the world!
Veronica is the founder of ML social media analytics – Tify, which aims to provide companies with algorithms to manage the data efficiently and ethically.
Pierre-Simon is the founder of Katalist, aiming to help future full-time tech founders embark on their entrepreneurial journey.
Devika Wood is a Forbes 30U30 health tech founder and global diversity and women’s rights advocate who founded I Am Arla, a global community for women that have experienced abuse, trauma, discrimination.
Kit Brennan is the founder of ThrustCarbon, an award-winning carbon offsetting and green tech startup that enables companies to offer carbon offset solutions to their customers.
James Field is the founder and CEO of LabGenius, one of the most exciting robotics and machine learning therapeutics startups in the UK.
What courses are running this Easter?
We are running our Easter programme of courses over a three week period – you can see the full roster here or click one of the few courses highlighted below to find out more:
This course is NEW! This course will equip your child with the tools to create and manipulate Machine Learning models using Python and Google Collab.
This course is NEW! Take your child’s video game creation skills to the next level. This course is dedicated to making multiplayer games using Roblox Studio.
Turn your kid’s enthusiasm for gaming into real-world tech skills. This course will provide your child with the tools to create their own video games to play on the web or smartphone.
Digital Photography, image processing and Photoshop editing. Teens can learn how to take stunning photos and build a photography portfolio.
Another one for teens, where they can learn how to use one of the industry’s leading Digital Audio Workstations – Ableton Live, and make music the way the professionals do.
This Graphic Design Course is great for teens who want to develop their skills and create a portfolio with Adobe Creative Cloud.