Work Experience at the UK’s #1 Tech Camp
Spend the week among the next generation of tech leaders and innovators. Engage with tutors from the UK’s best universities. Work in a small, tight-knit team to build incredible CV boosting skills in tech, communication, and digital media.
Launched in April 2013, Fire Tech is the UK’s leading specialised technology day camp focusing on children aged 9-17. Fire Tech’s mission is to get young people creating and innovating using technology. In our camps, young people are creating original projects, powered by tech, and growing their social, emotional and entrepreneurial skills as they make those the best they can be.
Fire Tech will be offering work experience at their flagship location over the summer. Students will join us at our summer camp locations to support our tutors and help deliver a world-class experience for our campers.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent written and communication skills
- An eye for a good photo
- Support the camp director with day-to-day tasks
- Engage with students
- Positive upbeat attitude
- Be interested and curious about technology
- Be happy to be in front of the camera (support our Instagram marketing efforts)
- Mix with tutors from UK’s leading universities (Imperial, UCL, Edinburgh and more)
- Be exposed to popular technologies (Python, AR/VR, Ableton Live)
- Experience life inside a high-growth tech company
- Get a personal one-to-one coaching session with a senior Fire Tech team member
- CV boosting skills to help you stand out in future interviews
8.30 am-5 pm Mon- Fri; one week in July or August 2019
This is for students aged 15-17
How To Apply
Please fill out this form https://forms.gle/QanBnK2yLvr1wMa78
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.