"When I listened to my tutor's music I could tell she put in a lot of effort and if I want to be that good I am going to need to put in a lot of effort too. And now I have the skills, I will."Kem, Digital Music student
NEW! Take your design skills to the next level with this course dedicated to making awesome graphics using Creative Cloud. Master two creative disciplines; Photography and Graphic Design to create stunning portfolio pieces.
Ultimate Digital Graphics With Photoshop – Week Long
For online courses: these require you to have a capable computer to work on and a broadband internet connection. Most PC/Mac computers from the last 5 years will be fine but you can view our recommended detailed system requirements here. For on campus courses: laptops are provided for all junior courses, as well as Music, Unity, Creative Design & YouTube senior courses. Laptop rental is available for all other senior courses (£50 extra).
_Pick your start date
Ultimate Digital Graphics With Photoshop - Week Longreset
In this course picker times will be displayed in timezone chosen above but all times shown elsewhere will reflect the UK Times these events take place.
Master Advanced Photoshop techniques with this course covering all the basics of digital manipulation and delving into complex methods of this professional level editing software.
Design Visually Compelling Graphics
This course will take you through the fundamentals of design, ensuring an excellent understanding of the building blocks of design used both in Photography and Graphic Design. Learning through theory and interesting projects with a section focusing on utilising the creativity of the students by encouraging them to choose their final project of the course.
Create Jaw Dropping Portfolio Pieces
Through this course we will create unique and technically proficient pieces, perfect for use in a Portfolio to show off the range of wonderful creative skills you possess!
Ultimate Digital Graphics combines two creative disciplines together, Photography and Graphic Design and takes you through how these two mediums can work extremely well together in creating your own unique portfolio pieces.
This course is open to all skill levels as it will cover the fundamentals of composition and framing, as well as the building blocks of design while also delving into more complex and advanced techniques and software tools.
- Photography and Graphic Design, and how they work together to create the ultimate artwork
- Designing for different mediums such as Social Media, Magazines and Websites
- Creating fun and unique pieces such as: Album Cover Art, Billboard Posters, Streaming Packs and more!
- Learn how to digitally manipulate images using Photoshop
- Design Skills such as composition and framing
By the end of this course you will have completed several exciting projects covering a range of visual skills and have created fantastic pieces of work, ready for your portfolio, showcasing your awesome Photography and Graphic Design Skills.
What your child will learn
- How to create graphics which are visually compelling and capture a unique narrative.
- The Building Blocks of Design
- How to compose and frame a photograph
- How to digitally manipulate images
- Visual design skills through completing a range of projects
- Learn Photoshop, and how it can be utilised for many different purposes
- Create pieces for a portfolio, using product mock-ups to refine designs.