"All the staff were amazing and really helpful. This course really boosted my confidence with computers and video game design. It was really fun and I made a lot of friends I'll be sorry to say goodbye to. Writing the coding was even more fun than playing the games."Christina, Age 10
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and our concerns for customer and staff safety, we have only limited availability of in-person camps. If there is not camp available in your area, we recommend our online courses, now available worldwide. Students can make new friends, complete creative tech challenges and learn from live tutors in small groups – all from the comfort of their homes.
Learn, design and experiment with code!
Delve into different areas of computer science through coding and find out which parts inspire you the most.
Ready, Set, Code!
This is a perfect taster session for beginner coders who will gain insight and experience in computer coding through exciting projects. Students will be exposed to a variety of relevant and creative topic – robotics, mobile apps, animation, video game design – that will take them from the basics to the point where they can design and build their own ideas.
The course runs for two hours at different locations throughout the year.
What students will learn
- Learn about control and sensors while programming the mini robot, the Ozobot
- Design, create and share your own mobile app
- Learn about graphical / block coding
- Delve into your own unique interests while designing and creating your own project
What will students take home
Who is this course suitable for?
No prior experience is required but there are some prerequisites for attending this course:
- Must be between age 9 and 12 at start of course
* Outdoor activities dependent on location and weather. ** some software only available as trial. We arrange a discounted rate with the publishers for our campers when possible.