"Fire Tech Camp has helped me find my mistakes and learn from them, and pushed me higher with my creativity showing me the sky is NOT the limit! I will definitely come back for another camp!"Rebecca, Age 11
Imagine it. Build it. And go to a brand new place. Students learn how to create immersive environments so they can build what’s in their brains.
Junior Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality (AR/VR)
This course is designed for primary aged students who are looking to learn about one of the most rapidly developing and exciting areas of technology – augmented and virtual reality.
Virtual Reality (VR) endeavours to simulate real-life situations through the use of three-dimensional computer-generated environments. Augmented Reality (AR) on the other hand is the integration of digital overlays to enhance the physical world around us.
During this course the students will learn about how to use the newest AR & VR creation tools and use them to create and code their own augmented and virtual experiences.
You can read our AR/VR Blog Post to see how this technology will affect your future.
What students will learn
- Develop deeper design skills within digital environments
- Independently create and code character and environmental interactions within digitally created virtual environments
- Understand basic concepts and technology tools needed to create Augmented and Virtual experiences
- Utilise digital animation and multimedia editing tools
- Dynamic problem-solving and project management skills
What will students take home
- Certificate with personal tutor feedback
- Fire Tech T-Shirt
Who is this course suitable for?
No prior experience is required but there are some prerequisites for attending this course:
- Must be between age 9 and 12 at start of course
* Outdoor activities dependent on location and weather. ** some software only available as trial. We arrange a discounted rate with the publishers for our campers when possible.