"I had so much fun and learned a lot about technology"Jaisen, Young Rapid Prototyper
Build a unique media portfolio! Learn basic photography, videography, and audio processing so that you can create stunning visual media.
Creative Digital Design
New course for 2018!
Learn how to take your graphic design skills from average to awesome and create an envy-worthy portfolio.
This course is designed for students interested in graphic design, digital publishing and online media creation. During this course students will learn how to utilise the latest open-source video editors, illustrators, digital visual effects, motion graphics, and audio mixing applications.
Students will attain core skills within creative digital design that will be highly adaptable and applied across personal, academic and professional contexts, and learn how to create different digital media using multiple Graphic Design tools.
What students will learn
- Image editing and compositing within video editors and photography management and editing applications
- Bring life into art using digital animation tools
- Create amazing graphics, video stories and web pages
- Design your own website without needing any coding knowledge
- Ability to design, edit and create various images, graphics, web pages and more!
- The confidence and skills to continue to grow their personal portfolio and apply this knowledge to other projects
- Students leave with their own digital portfolio
What will students take home
- Fire Tech Camp T-Shirt
- Learn how to use digital authoring and creation tools
Who is this course suitable for?
No prior experience is required but there are some prerequisites for attending this course:
- Must be between age 12 and 17 at start of course
* Outdoor activities dependent on location and weather. ** some software only available as trial. We arrange a discounted rate with the publishers for our campers when possible.