"As well as teaching the kids, you learn a lot yourself. Seeing your colleague teach software that you've never seen before makes you think- that looks cool, I could do that!"
“I never really had anyone who was interested in technology to look up to when I was younger. It’s nice to be in a position where I can inspire younger people interested in technology to pursue their passions.”
"Being a Program Leader is all of the best bits of working with children; creative kids, engaging content & a fun learning environment all rolled into one!"
Remote Camp Tutor
We are looking for fantastic Remote tutors to join the team as soon as possible! It is super flexible and you can be based anywhere around the world, check…
What you’ll do
Teach small groups of students (no more than 8 students per tutor ratio) the curriculum that we provide and give your students a fun, educational week!
What you’ll bring
- You will currently be studying a STEM subject at university at an undergrad/Masters/PHD level, eg. Computer Science, Engineering, Design, Creative Computing, Physics, Graphic Design
- You will preferably have some experience working with kids, but if not- a keen interest in working with kids & teens
- Your passion for inspiring the next generation of innovators!
- Working in a fun, rewarding & supportive environment
- Earn £198-330 per week
- Great work experience, and references for your post University career!