Fire Tech’s BRAND NEW self-guided courses offer students incredible tech topics when they want, where they want, with weekly support and guidance from expert tutors. Learn life-changing tech skills like Python coding. Artificial Intelligence, Minecraft, Digital Music Production and more! Change your kid’s future with just one course.
Since 2013, we have empowered over 30,000 young people to be the tech creators, coders and leaders of tomorrow. Our programmes have been featured on the BBC, Channel 5 News and in The Guardian.
- — No more worrying about what to teach your kids.
- — Learn industry level technologies like Python, AI, Ableton, and augmented & virtual reality
- — Live online teaching from expert tutors.
- — Structured teaching to keep kids entertained.
- — Wow teachers, friends and family with completed projects
- — Small classes (8 students to 1 tutor) so students get custom feedback
Flexible Options for Your Children
These are independent learning courses, with a focus on project work.
Students will work independently at their own pace through learning materials and assignments over a number of weeks, and have weekly live onscreen tutorials for sharing progress and problem solving.
These tutorials are led by an expert, fully DBS-checked instructor, and you will join a small group of other young learners online, working together in fun and interactive sessions. All sessions are monitored and recorded for safety.
- Fire Tech has delivered over 30,000 learning experiences to young people across five continents.
- We’ve taught over 310,000 hours of online content
- We work with international governments & major companies like Amazon and Barclays
- Online Safety: all our tutors are DBS checked and we have robust guidelines to keep your child safe online
- Course curriculum is designed, tested, and built in-house by our product team.
Book Self-Guided Courses
View our self-guided courses below. If you’re not sure what course to pick please send us an email or get in touch on +44 020 3950 7310. We’re open Monday-Friday from 9am-5.30pm (UK time).